Easigrass is guaranteed for 8 years from the date of installation but will last much longer. It is very low maintenance but here are some useful tips to help you keep it in prime condition:
- Any spillages can just be washed away and that includes pet’s waste.
- If you are planning a barbecue protect the area with wood or canvas to avoid hot embers falling on the grass.
- Like ordinary grass, heavy use may produce some areas that look a little depressed or flattened, just use a stiff or mechanical brush to lift the pile up again.
- If you are painting in the immediate area of the grass just protect it with either a normal decorating sheet, plastic or newspaper.
- Imprints from garden furniture will lift naturally in time but if required, just use a small stiff brush.
- If airbourne spore/seeds occur both on the edging and grass, simply pluck them out and use a gentle weed killer which prevents them re-occurring.
- Dog & fox urine can be sprayed with Easi-re-odoriser.
- Please do not use the grass as a launch pad for your fireworks.
Any other questions???
Just call our Help Desk on 01932918620